World Superbike Swingarm Kit BMW S1000 RR (2020+)
Part Number: 3317B000A00-01
World Superbike Swingarm Kit BMW S1000 RR (2020+), (K67), complete with linkage kit, installation hardware, bearings, chain adjuster kit, rear paddock stand support, drive chain guide, and WSBK carbon fiber rear fender
Developed and manufactured in collaboration with BMW Motorrad Motorsport and Suter Engineering.
This specification is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide:
- BMW Motorrad World WSBK Team
- BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
- Tyco BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- Smiths Racing BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- and many more...
Due to the modified design a larger tire radius/diameter can be used and many more adjustment possibilities! In addition, the increased stiffness of the swingarm ensures better rideability of the motorcycle and more mechanical grip, especially when exiting the corner under power.
- Rear shock will require modification for use with this swingarm (lower installation point and shock length that we can perform for you at an additional charge).
- Routing of exhaust system may need to be slightly adapted to the new swingarm design.
Weight: 8.64 kg. (complete kit)
- swingarm (underslung)
- chain guide
- chain tensioner
- rear stand supports
- rear axle
- bracket brake caliper
- rear fender carbon fiber
- complete linkage kit