Öhlins rear shock TTX GP, BMW S1000 RR (2019+)
Part Number: SU-BM568-019
Öhlins rear shock TTX GP, BMW S1000 RR (2019+), (K67), available for pre-order. The TTX GP rear shock is the newest product for sport riding and racing bikes. The new TTX Twin Tube technology is based on the latest experiences from Öhlins in Moto GP. The adjustments of compression and rebound are improved by a newly developed needle valve with optimized housing and upgraded flow restrictor with better characteristics. This allows better adjustment and more constant functioning. Another modification is the new main piston. It improves traction and gives more control to the rider. TTX GP is the further development of TTX36 with the same advantages, but optimized. Only for bikes without DDC.
- TTX-technology - no cavitation risk
- Improved traction and grip
- Better ground contact feel
- Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
- New design of the adjuster for rebound and compression
- Wide adjustment range
- Completely separated functionality for rebound and compression damping
- All adjustments are done on the head of the shock absorber
Please supply rider's weight incl. riding gear weight as well as preferred tire brand when ordering.
Weight: 2,880 kg.
What’s in the box?
- TTX GP rear shock