Motorrad-One (“M1”) Stage 4 Stroker Race Engine BMW S1000RR (2010-2018)
Part Number: 11008561982-04
- Stock-production engine hand-built, making full use of all tolerances and stock-relevant rework and finishing possibilities.
- Significant increase in power and torque vis-à-vis the stock production unit.
- M1 Stage 5.2 “Torque” Racing Camshaft Set
- M1 CNC Ported Racing Cylinder Head with substantially revised ports
- M1 “Torque” 82mm High Compression Racing Pistons and Ring Set
- M1 “Torque” Stroker Crankshaft +4mm
- M1 Racing Valve Springs w/ Titanium Retainers Kit
- M1 Valve Shim Kit
- STM EVO Slipper Clutch and WSBK Plates Kit.
- M1 Racing Forged Connecting Rods
- M1 Racing Engine Case Bolt Kit.
- For use on racing circuits only (not homologated for use on public roads).
BMW S1000RR/HP4 engine specially hand-built:
- Hand-built by BMW S1000RR racing specialists.
- Hand-picked series components to make the best possible use of the tolerances.
- Maximum power yield while remaining in compliance with the close-to-series-specification, rules.
- Power and torque are superior to the levels achievable by stock-production engines.
- Extended usable rpm band.
- Type: Water-/oil-cooled 4-cylinder four-stroke inline engine, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts.
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 52 mm.
- Displacement: 1047 cc.
- Rated power: (238-246hp) at 15,500 rpm.
- Max. torque: 99.5 lb.-ft. at 11,500 rpm.
- Compression ratio: Undisclosed.
Options: +ADD M1 WSBK Gearbox Kit w/ revised gearing.
Note on warranty: Installation of the alpha Stage 3 Race Engine renders the motorcycle a high-performance product with a correspondingly short life expectancy on account of its use in motorcycle racing. Consequently, the machine no longer corresponds to the life-expectancy requirements of a road-legal motorcycle. In turn, this means that the warranty is restricted to freedom from defects in the materials.
Recommended in combination with: Motorrad-One WSBK Cooling Radiator Kit.