Motorrad-One ("M1") Stage 2 Race Engine BMW S1000RR (2010-2018)
Part Number: 11008561982-02
- Stock-production engine fully blueprinted, hand-built, making full use of all tolerances and stock-relevant rework and finishing possibilities for (2010-2018).
- Significant increase in power and torque vis-à-vis the stock production unit.
- For use on racing circuits only (not homologated for use on public roads).
- BMW S1000RR engine specially hand-built:
- Hand-built by Motorrad-One BMW specialists with M1 Performance Stage 5 camshaft kit.
- M1 Performance Spring Kit.
- M1 Performance Titanium Retainers Kit w/ Special Shim Kit
- M1 Cylinder Head Stud Kit
- M1 Engine Case Bolts Kit, and Rod Bolt Kit.
- M1 Performance Piston Rings Kit.
- Hand-picked series components to make the best possible use of the tolerances (BMW crankshaft, BMW matched rods, BMW pistons), and degreed camshafts.
- BMW Cylinder Head built to Superstock specifications (3 angle racing valve job, valve guides honed, deck checked and milled if required, etc.)
- Maximum power yield while remaining in compliance with the close-to-series-specification.
- Power and torque are superior to the levels achievable by stock-production race engines.
- Extended usable rpm band.
- Type: Water-/oil-cooled 4-cylinder four-stroke inline engine, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts.
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm.
- Displacement: 999 cc.
- Rated power: (216-219 rwhp) at 14,650 rpm.
- Max. torque: 89 lb.-ft. at 10,500 rpm.
- Compression ratio: Undisclosed.
Note on Warranty: Installation of the Stage 2 Race Engine renders the motorcycle a high-performance product with a correspondingly short life expectancy on account of its use in motorcycle racing. Consequently, the machine no longer corresponds to the life-expectancy requirements of a road-legal motorcycle. In turn, this means that the warranty is restricted to freedom from defects in the materials.