Motorrad-One ("M1") Stage 1 Race Engine SSTK BMW S1000RR (2010-2018)
Part Number: 11008561981-M1SSTK
- Stock-production engine hand-built, making full use of all tolerances and stock-relevant rework and finishing possibilities (2010-2014), (2015-2018)
- Significant increase in power and torque vis-à-vis the stock production unit.
- For use on racing circuits only (not homologated for use on public roads).
- BMW S1000RR/HP4 engine specially hand-built:
- Hand-built by BMW S1000RR specialists.
- Hand-picked series components to make the best possible use of the tolerances (crankshaft, rods, pistons, etc.), degreed camshafts, and balanced crankshaft. The engine is revised from a low use core.
- Maximum power yield while remaining in compliance with the close-to-series-specification / Superstock (SSTK 1000) rules.
- Power and torque are superior to the levels achievable by stock-production race engines.
- Extended usable rpm band.
- Type: Water-/oil-cooled 4-cylinder four-stroke inline engine, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts.
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm.
- Displacement: 999 cc.
- Rated power: (210-212 rwhp) at 14,000 rpm on race gas MR12.
- Max. torque: 89 lb.-ft. at 11,500 rpm.
- Compression ratio: Undisclosed.
Note on Warranty: Installation of the M1 Stage 1 Race Engine renders the motorcycle a high-performance product with a correspondingly short life expectancy on account of its use in motorcycle racing. Consequently, the machine no longer corresponds to the life-expectancy requirements of a road-legal motorcycle. In turn, this means that the warranty is restricted to freedom from defects in the materials.
- Optimized performance for race-circuit use.
- Complies with the close-to-series-specification/Superstock rules.
- In addition to the Stage 1 Race Engine, there are also other race engines available from our webshop.