HP Parts Race Datalogger BMW S1000RR/HP4 (2010-, 2015-)
- Permanent storage of lap and race data in the Datalogger:
- Logging covers up to 32 data channels, including speed, engine rpm, throttle twistgrip position, brake status front/rear, gear, motorcycle's longitudinal and lateral acceleration, angle of lean, coolant temperature, GPS position.
- 4 logging modes (RACE, TRACK, EVENT, ENDURANCE) with different sampling rates.
- Data from the Datalogger can be transferred to USB stick.
- Log-data import from USB stick for analysis on PC.
- Including software for analysing log data:
- Predefined settings and templates (choice of views, circuit plots, XY diagrams, minimum/maximum tables and statistical analyses of the motorcycle data).
- User-specific analyses can be generated.
- Detailed, BMW-specific help file (Analyzer): Definition of the data channels and overview of the templates and settings, see attachment.
- Program software in 5 languages (German, English (GB), French, Spanish, Italian).
- Regular software updates (see Downloads).
- Use of the software only with the corresponding BMW Motorrad HP Race Datalogger.
- LED indicator to show various Datalogger states (including standby, GPS availability, data memory full).
- Scope of supply:
- Datalogger including mounting material.
- Software CD.
- USB stick.
- Installation instructions and user guide in 9 languages (German, English (GB + US), French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Japanese).
- Transport pouch.
- Can be installed by customer. Enabling in the vehicle's control unit is not necessary.
- Attachment of the Datalogger to the tail of the motorcycle by means of Velcro.
- Datalogger plug connects to the motorcycle's wiring-harness plug.
- Installation of the software on a PC (the computer used for this purpose must meet the following system requirements: operating system MS Windows XP / Vista / MS Windows 7, min. 1 GB RAM, 100 MB free space on hard disc, min. screen resolution. 1024 x 768 pixels, USB 2.0 interface.)
Benefit from the unrivaled racing knowledge of alpha Racing in Germany and their professional experience in World Superbike, World Superstock, German IDM Superbike Championship, FIM Superstock Cup 1000, MotoGP (Moto2) and 24 Hour Endurance Racing by using genuine alpha Racing Performance Parts, Electronics and ECU Flash Tuning.