OZ Replica WSBK Limited Edition forged aluminum rim set (6 spokes), 3.5"/6.0"x17", special silver LT colored, only for racing purpose, with sprocket carrier for sprockets with centering hole 76mm, hole distance 100mm and brake disc carriers for OEM or alpha Racing brake discs, for BMW S1000RR, type K10, model 2009-11 and model 2013, including HP4. Aluminum racing rims set in 6-spoke design, significantly better handling by reducing the unsprung mass. Replica design as used in the BMW WSBK team. Comes with sprocket carrier and brake disc carriers for stock discs front and rear as well as bushes. Weight: 9.4 kg incl. valves, sprocket carrier with stud bolts and nuts, rear brake disc adaptor, bushings. Fits with OEM or alpha Racing brake discs front and rear, sprocket with centering diameter 76mm and hole distance 100mm.
• FEM (finite element method) designed to minimize weight and increase strength and rigidity.
• Reduced wheel weight decreases the moment of inertia which results in quicker acceleration and braking, lowers un-sprung weight and gyroscopic effect to provide quicker turn-in and more positive handling.
• Specially treated billet aluminum alloy is bi-directionally forged, resulting in a more uniform and stronger metal structure.
• Heat treating, shot peening and CNC finishing are done in house resulting in an extremely lightweight and rigid wheel.
• Dot and JWL approved for street use.
• OZ wheels are AMA homologated for racing and also used in World Super Bike, MotoGP 125, Moto2, British Super Bike, IDM German Superbike and Bol d'Or 24-hour endurance racing.
• Included parts: bearings, valve stems, axle spacers (as applicable) and sprocket adaptor.
• BMW specific front brake rotor carriers re-use OE or OE equivalent brake rotors.