BITUBO ECH29 Nitrogen SBK Cartridge Kit BMW S1000RR (2010-, 2015-)
Part No. BI-BW038ECH29-01
BITUBO Full Pressure GAS Charged Cartridge System. This cartridge kit represents the Italian manufacturer’s most efficient patented system with innovative design for damping for immediate high and low speed fork oscillation control, thus avoiding any fork oil cavitation. This system is a low pressure ‘gas pressurized’ kit. The cartridges are asymmetric: where one controls the compression, the other one controls the rebound. It is possible to reach a very high damping coefficient even at very low speed giving incredible stability and rider feedback. BI-TUBO ECH 29 pressurized fork cartridge kit BMW S1000RR, asymmetric design of rebound and compression damping 24 clicks each, adjustable spring preload, springs and fork oil included. Installation available either in person or mail-in fitting.
This BITUBO pressurized cartridge kit offers the rider excellent front end stability. Even under the most extreme braking the rider still has total control. With increased grip entering and exiting turns the rider always receives a clear feedback so to be able to push the limits. This cartridge kit equals the internals of the RDH pressurized fork with same setup and functionality and is easy and fast to mount in the OEM fork of the BMW S1000RR and HP4 when removing the DDC electronic suspension. Exclusive: Your suspension will be set-up by the alpha Racing WSBK Technician, according to your rider weight.
• Hydraulic piston with FPS® system (Patent Pending) Ø27mm, in Ergal material
• Pumping rods with Ø10mm with surface coating against friction.
• Mechanical end-stroke with polyurethane bump stop.
• CrSi steel springs, undergo a patented stabilizing procedure.
• Upper cap of the fork with integrated hydraulic spring preload (Patent Pending).
• Independent damping adjustment in compression and rebound.
• Coaxial compensation chamber (Patent Pending).
• Ergal cartridge body with internal surface coating against friction.
The BMW S1000 RR from alphaRacing won the German SBK IDM Championship using this internally gas charged kit.
Benefit from the unrivaled racing knowledge of alpha Racing in Germany and their professional experience in World Superbike, World Superstock, German IDM Superbike Championship, FIM Superstock Cup 1000, MotoGP (Moto2) and 24 Hour Endurance Racing by using genuine alpha Racing Performance Parts, Electronics and ECU Flash Tuning.