alpha Racing Stage 2 Race Engine BMW S1000RR (2010-, 2015-)
Part Number: 11008561982-02
- Stock-production engine fully blueprinted, hand-built, making full use of all tolerances and stock-relevant rework and finishing possibilities for (2010-, 2015-).
- Significant increase in power and torque vis-à-vis the stock production unit.
- For use on racing circuits only (not homologated for use on public roads).
- BMW S1000RR/HP4 engine specially hand-built:
- Hand-built by alpha specialists with alpha Racing special Stage 4 camshafts for intake and exhaust.
- alpha Racing Special Spring Kit V4.
- alpha Racing Special Valve Seals Kit.
- alpha Racing Crankcase Evacuation System.
- alpha Racing Cylinder Head Fastener Kit.
- alpha Racing Engine Case Bolts Kit, and alpha Racing Rod Bolt Kit.
- alpha Racing Special Piston Rings Kit.
- Hand-picked series components to make the best possible use of the tolerances (crankshaft, matched rods, pistons), and degreed camshafts.
- alpha Racing Stage 2 Cylinder Head (mild port revisions, and polish), surface mill to spec, angle milling.
- Maximum power yield while remaining in compliance with the close-to-series-specification.
- Power and torque are superior to the levels achievable by stock-production race engines.
- Extended usable rpm band.
- Full alpha Racing ECU Flash Tuning and RCK 2/3 included.
- 100 % ready to race.
- Run in to perfection on Superflow Dyno (7 h), complete with dyno test results.
- Complete engine with alpha Racing ECU Flash Tuning included. (Note: You must provide your ECU for tuning).
- Service intervals that are comparatively long for sport motorcycle racing.
- Every 4,500 km or 40 operating hours on the race track.
- Type: Water-/oil-cooled 4-cylinder four-stroke inline engine, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts.
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm.
- Displacement: 999 cc.
- Rated power: (210-212 rwhp) at 13,650 rpm.
- Max. torque: 89 lb.-ft. at 10,500 rpm.
- Compression ratio: Undisclosed.
- Engine tuning/engine management mapping: Electronic injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control via alpha Racing ECU Flash tuning included. (Note: You must provide us with your ECU for flash tuning).
Note on Warranty: Installation of the alpha Racing Stage 2 Race Engine renders the motorcycle a high-performance product with a correspondingly short life expectancy on account of its use in motorcycle racing. Consequently, the machine no longer corresponds to the life-expectancy requirements of a road-legal motorcycle. In turn, this means that the warranty is restricted to freedom from defects in the materials.Additional information
- Optimised performance for race-circuit use.
- No break-in period in necessary.
- Complies with the close-to-series-specification.
- In addition, alpha Racing recommends using the HP Race Calibration Kit, which enables customisation of the engine-management parameters and the DTC parameters for a further increase in performance and individualisation in terms of tuning and set-up.
- In addition to the Stage 2 Race Engine, there are also other race engines available from our SHOP.