alpha Racing Stage 1 Race Engine SSTK BMW S1000RR (2010-, 2015-)
Part Number: 11008561981-01
- Stock-production engine hand-built, making full use of all tolerances and stock-relevant rework and finishing possibilities (2010-2014), (2015-2017)
- Significant increase in power and torque vis-à-vis the stock production unit.
- For use on racing circuits only (not homologated for use on public roads).
- BMW S1000RR/HP4 engine specially hand-built:
- Hand-built by BMW S1000RR specialists.
- Hand-picked series components to make the best possible use of the tolerances (crankshaft, rods, pistons, etc.), degreed camshafts, and special engine crankcase evacuation system.
- Maximum power yield while remaining in compliance with the close-to-series-specification / Superstock (SSTK 1000) rules.
- Power and torque are superior to the levels achievable by stock-production race engines.
- Extended usable rpm band.
- 100 % ready to race.
- Run in to perfection on Superflow Dyno (7 h), complete with dyno test results.
- Complete Engine Tuning Included (alpha Racing RCK2/3 ECU Flash and alpha Racing RCK cable included for RCK 1/2).
- Service intervals that are comparatively long for sport motorcycle racing.
- Every 4,500 km or 35 operating hours on the race track.
- Type: Water-/oil-cooled 4-cylinder four-stroke inline engine, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, 2 overhead camshafts.
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm.
- Displacement: 999 cc.
- Rated power: (206-208 rwhp) at 13,500 rpm.
- Max. torque: 88 lb.-ft. at 10,500 rpm.
- Compression ratio: Undisclosed.
- Mixture preparation/engine management: Electronic injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control (BMS-KP) via WSSK alpha Racing ECU Flash Tuning included.
Note on Warranty: Installation of the alpha Racing Stage 1 Race Engine renders the motorcycle a high-performance product with a correspondingly short life expectancy on account of its use in motorcycle racing. Consequently, the machine no longer corresponds to the life-expectancy requirements of a road-legal motorcycle. In turn, this means that the warranty is restricted to freedom from defects in the materials.
- Optimized performance for race-circuit use.
- No break-in period in necessary.
- Complies with the close-to-series-specification / Superstock rules for 2016.
- Already proven by racing teams in racing series organised at national level (e.g. in the German, British, Italian and French series and European championships and the Superstock world championship series).
- In addition, alpha Racing recommends using the HP Race Calibration Kit, which enables customization of the engine-management parameters and the DTC parameters for a further increase in performance and individualisation in terms of tuning and set-up of the alpha Racing ECU Flash Tuning. (Note: You must provide us with your ECU for flash tuning).
- In addition to the Stage 1 Race Engine, there are also other race engines available from our webshop.