Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Delivery
We ship items out as soon as possible, but this may not always be the same day as your order. In general, please add 3-5 business days to allow for processing time if item is marked “Available” because of the volume of orders we process. If we anticipate a longer lead time, it will be noted in the item description or we will call you directly. These longer lead items cannot ship same day and require processing time prior to shipment. If you select an expedited shipping method, please note that this will not reduce the processing time before the order is shipped. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions at email@example.com.
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
We understand that when you make an order, you want your special parts as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen. Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. While we will do our best to ship as soon as possible, naturally not all items will always be in stock at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible while also attempting to minimize costs. A shipping confirmation email (with tracking numbers) will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. If you do not request shipping insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
In most cases orders will be shipped via the carrier you choose at checkout (USPS, DHL, FedEx or UPS).
We attempt to present correct shipping and handling charges by carrier, but package sizes can vary with orders affecting the final shipping cost. We reserve the right to switch Carrier or type of service requested when the actual carrier-calculated rate exceeds that which the customer has chosen.
Foreign Customers who wish to purchase certain large items such as body fairings may have their orders canceled due to size limitations imposed by International Carriers to their country. Other arrangements can be made through International freight forwarding firms at the customer’s expense. If you do not request shipping insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages. We do not ship to International / Overseas or APO/FPO addresses due to handling and lack of tracking confirmation and signature of recipient procedures of USPS.
We do ship internationally, to just about any location that trades with the United States. There are a few things to be aware of, however: you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and can't give you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world. Please do your research so you're ready to get your package cleared through customs, and have an idea of what the additional cost will be.
All items with a value of more than $100 are typically shipped signature required if possible; please plan accordingly. We will be happy to remove the signature requirement on request; please contact us as soon as possible and be sure to include your order number. Please note that, in this case, you will be accepting responsibility if anything were to happen to the package. If you do not request shipping insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
No Shipping Days
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Tuesday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
FAST STANDARD SHIPPING
• Delivery typically in one to five business days.
• Delivery by the end of the third business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is placed Tuesday night and is processed /shipped on Wednesday, it would arrive on Monday of the following week.
• Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
• Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
Shipping changes after the order is shipped, such as intercepts, address change, and pick-ups are not allowed due to credit card provider requirements.
See our Return Policy for details on order modifications/cancellations.
Alaska / Hawaii
Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will ship via the United States Postal Service from New York. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days to process your order. If your order is urgent, feel free to contact us and we can try to accommodate.
Orders shipping to an International destination will ship via the carrier of your choice (USPS excluded) if possible from our warehouse in New York. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days to process your order. We have to complete US Customs forms and these take 24-48 hours to process.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints, oils and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States.
Oversize items are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process. Oversized items include: complete engines, fairings, race stands, fenders, certain full exhaust systems, certain suspension parts, main chassis frames, wheels, rear sub-frames, etc. Shipping is not free for these items.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order. We will not be responsible for packages once they are delivered to your address and delivery is confirmed by shipping carrier. We will not be liable for the errors of any shipping company.
Genuine BMW OEM, Ilmberger Carbon and BMW HP Parts Parts
- The description of each Part is for "Each" and depicts the price for an individual part, kit, or set as so noted.
- You must adjust quantities as needed in your shopping cart.
- Overweight or oversized items may be susceptible to additional shipping charges.
- If needed, additional payment will be taken at the time of shipment.
- Our website does NOT reflect what we have in stock.
- Some parts may be special ordered from from BMWAG or Ilmberger Carbon (Germany).
- Special orders take 7-21 business days for us to receive.
- Parts sourced from BMWAG can take up to 14-21 business days for us to receive due to limited quantities in Germany.
- ETA of backordered parts can change or be indefinite.
- After the order is submitted: if you’d like to add, change, or cancel anything, please contact us by email.
NOTE: There are NO RETURNS or CANCELLATIONS on ECU Tuning, OEM BMW Parts, ILMBERGER Carbon or HP Parts. If you do not request shipping insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact us immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but Motorrad-One will assist the customer with these claims to the best of its ability. Keep the original packaging, and the box for the claim! We will need numerous detailed photos of the box, and the contents the EXACT way they were received. You agree to be responsible to submit that proof to us for the claim. If you do not request shipping insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 5 business days of receipt of your item. We will issue a refund less 25% restocking charge to your original payment method, or issue you credit towards the purchase of another item of your choice at full refund value. If the percentage of the restocking charge is listed elsewhere on this website - this section shall control.
- Returned products must be in new, un-opened, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags and labels/instructions included. If the seal is broken, we cannot accept a return.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 7-14 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account. In the event that we cannot credit your card via our system, you agree to accept a refund via corporate check or Paypal too.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to us, including insuring against loss.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) and will need to be returned to alpha SBK Inc. at the address on our website.
- All Items purchased at a Promotional Price, Pre-Order, Special Pricing, through a Internet Forum “Group Buy”, Racer, Sponsored, and Dealer pricing and/or with a Promo CODE, OEM Parts from any manufacturer or as a Custom or Special Order are FINAL SALE.
- All Electronic Items, Spark Plugs, CAN Line Parts, ECU Flash Tuning and Tools are FINAL SALE. All other parts are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Returns and Warranties for purchases made online are not accepted at the New York location.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $40 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new alphaRacing parts fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise or parts which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, oil, dirt, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook Groups and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to us.
Electronics, Parts, Tools, Wheels
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Wheels or brake rotors that have been mounted and removed are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Motorrad-One upon delivery will be rejected.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. We will assist customers with their warranty; however we do not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- Once an order has been "Sent to Warehouse," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and we are awaiting tracking information.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance. Most items on our website for sale are for racetrack use only and does not have a warranty of any kind whatsoever.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like.
You can request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) via email: support@alphaSBK.com. Then you will ship to:MOTORRAD-ONE
Please print your Return Merchandise Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to us. You have 5 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
ECU Flash Tuning Mapping and Files End User License Agreement ("EULA")
By downloading and using Motorrad-One's Mapping, either in an ECU flash product or Powergate/Other Handheld MOD File emailed to you, you hereby agree to the following End User License Agreement ("EULA"):
Motorrad-One LICENSED APPLICATION FOR RACING ECU MAPPING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Products transacted through the Service are licensed, not sold, to You for use only under the terms of this license, unless a Product is accompanied by a separate license agreement, in which case the terms of that separate license agreement will govern, subject to Your prior acceptance of that separate license agreement. The licensor Motorrad-One Inc. (“Application Provider”) reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. The Product that is subject to this license is referred to in this license as the “Licensed Application.”
a. Scope of License: This license granted to You for the Licensed Application Race ECU Mapping by Application Provider is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on ONLY THE motorcycle that You own or control and not for use or sale in your Customer or other Third Party motorcycle for free or profit (the “Usage Rules”). This license does not allow You to use the Licensed Mapping on any motorcycle that You do not own or control, and You may not distribute or make the Licensed Mapping available over a network where it could be used by multiple Motorcycles at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Mapping, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Licensed Mapping). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Application Provider and its licensors. If You breach this restriction, You may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by Application Provider that replace and/or supplement the original Product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
b. Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Application Provider may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your motorcycle, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Application Provider may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
c. Termination. The license is effective until terminated by You or Application Provider. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from the Application Provider if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, You shall cease all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Mapping and delete from your BMW HP Kit Race ECU or BMW OEM ECU.
d. Services; Third Party Materials. The Licensed Application may enable access to Application Provider’s and third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, "Services"). Use of the Services may require Internet access and that You accept additional terms of service.
You agree that any Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Services. No portion of the Services or Mapping may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or reproducing files. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner on public roads or highways or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that the Application Provider is not in any way responsible for any such use by You.
e. NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION MAPPING IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ("SERVICES") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND APPLICATION PROVIDER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. APPLICATION PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY APPLICATION PROVIDER OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
f. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL APPLICATION PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF APPLICATION PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall Application Provider’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
g. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application Mapping. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Licensed Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
h. The Licensed Application and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
i. The laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern this license and your use of the Licensed Application. Your use of the Licensed Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.