Motorrad-One 2020+ BMW S1000 RR, M1000 RR Top-End Performance Kit (K67, K66)
Part Number: 1112M200X00-M2X
Motorrad-One ("M1") 2020+ BMW S1000 RR, M1000 RR Top-End Performance Kit (K67, K66), contains M1 performance CNC 5-axis cylinder head porting modification, M1 Exhaust Camshaft Stage 3, M1 Modified Valve Springs Kit, and M1 Titanium Exhaust Retainers Kit (8pcs.) This cylinder head CNC port design has been fully developed, and tested on a Superflow test bench. A true factory level kit that makes it simple to bolt-on and gain higher RWHP with components that are matched to each other for performance.
- M1 Performance K67/K66 CNC Cylinder Head Modification (based on the development of World Superbike cylinder head and taken many steps forward) consisting of a 5-axis CNC machine full race port and polish (thoroughly revised intake and exhaust port shapes for increased flow velocity);
- M1 CNC SERDI 3 angle valve job with port blending for smooth flow transitions;
- M1 Performance Exhaust Camshaft Stage 3, with increased lift & duration thereby removing the large restriction in that OEM camshaft;
- M1 Modified Valve Springs for Intake and Exhaust;
- M1 Titanium Exhaust Spring Retainers (8pcs.) for use with larger 8.5mm shims for a wider range of adjustment. (Intake side w/ Shift Cam will use OEM shims).
Modifications required & Notes
- Intake and Exhaust valves, spring base shims, valve stem retainer locks, O-rings, rockers and shaft system, oil seals are not included and can be replaced or re-used from your existing cylinder head. You will require a new OEM BMW Cylinder Head Gasket available separately (Please measure block/piston protrusion). This is for the modification of YOUR BMW S1000RR (K67, K66) cylinder head and matching cam caps, and your exhaust cam - please allow for 10-14 business days from our receipt of your parts.
Option: ADD+ $650 For Labor to reassemble complete head and shim new camshafts. Cost of 8.5mm shims are additional.
Option: ADD+ $400 For Labor to Surface Mill the Cylinder Head from a past failure or warped deck surface.
Repair Damage: On a case-by case basis.
Call +1 (646) 360-0850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.