Loyalty Points Program September 18 2019, 0 Comments
POINTS REWARDS PROGRAM. Our Rewards Points is new and is one of the best rewards program in the performance parts industry. Earn a minimum of 5% of your order back in Points that can be applied to future orders. There is no cap on how much you can earn. For example, spend $100 and get $5.00 worth of Reward Points or spend $1,000 and get $50 worth of Points. It's that simple. Occasionally we will run promotions offering additional Points (Ex: double the points). Make sure you have an account set-up and are signed up to receive our promotions to get advanced notice.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE? You must online and place orders through the online store to earn and redeem Points. Orders placed via guest checkout, email, phone, in person, etc. will not be eligible to earn or redeem Points.
HOW TO EARN POINTS. alpha Points are earned automatically on all qualifying purchases online. After your order has been placed in our system your Points will be marked "Pending". When your order is shipped (or picked up if you select in store pickup) your Points will be credited to your account and will then be available for redemption starting with your next order.
* You can also earn 10 Points for every "quality" product review you write on Facebook, and Instagram and include the link to the Product Listing on our www.motorrad-1.com website and add hashtag #Motorrad-1. Quality is subjective, but essentially we are looking for detailed and honest positive feedback about Motorrad-1.com Racing products you have first hand experience with. Just saying you like a product won't earn points... tell us why you like the product. Product reviews help us and your fellow motorcyclists/races make better-informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible. alpha Points will only be earned for the first five reviews you write each month and a max of twenty per year.
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS. When you are ready to checkout you can select how many alpha Points (you can enter points or the dollar value) you'd like to redeem on the shopping cart page via the PROMO CODE you are issued at your request. Your order totals will be updated automatically.
HOW TO MONITOR YOUR POINTS. At any time you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Reward Points account information. We will send and email Statement with your current balance in Points and dollars as well as their expiration date and a full history of all points earned and redeemed.
FURTHER POINTS DETAILS
- Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between accounts.
- Points are not earned or redeemed for in store purchases or service.
- Points are not earned or redeemed for motorcycle sales or service.
- Points are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
- When buying with Points, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Points account to cover the cost of your purchase.
- When calculating the amount of Points earned, shipping fees, handling fees, if any and taxes are excluded.
- We retain the right to deny the use of Points to any user for any reason.
- We retain the right to modify or end the Points program at any time without prior notice.
- Points typically expire 12 months after the issue date, but expiration dates can vary for certain promotions.